WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games Digital Marketing Team creates ground-breaking digital experiences to expand and further enhance our players’ relationships with our suite of innovative products.
- We lead a range of projects that include websites, social media, and other digital marketing experiences.
- We improve existing features and architect new, exciting solutions to support the continued enhancement of the digital experience for our community.
- We collaborate with and ensure workflow efficiency across all marketing, product, creative, and publishing teams.
- We support our employees with a culture of career development, safety, and inclusion.
- Provide editorial, creative, and technical support to team members.
- Provide input and help craft our web/social content strategy alongside as a part of our wider marketing strategy.
- Ensure all content is up to date and our web properties and social platforms consistently feel fresh with new or updated content.
- Coordinate creation of assets specific to our web properties and social platforms
- Facilitate the development and distribution of new written and visual content.
- Distribute content to our web properties via our Content Management System (CMS).
- Work with international teams to ensure content is localized for our global markets.
- Monitor engagement with content on our web properties and social platforms and suggest appropriate updates or improvements.
- Inform the creation and iterative improvements of our CMS.
- Ensure all media published to social platforms is consistent with latest advancements/best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, English, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in content management for a web product.
- Strong understanding of content management requirements.
- Strong understanding of and familiarity with social media platforms.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail, process knowledge, and ability to multi-task.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Adept at key word placement and SEO best practices.
- Strong computer skills and basic knowledge of HTML.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Interest in gaming and a passion for Rockstar Games titles.
- Knowledge of project management software (Monday.com).
- Passion for bringing people together through online games.
- Interest in emerging web and social technologies
HOW TO APPLY
- Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
- Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
- If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, race, or any other protected category.
- The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between the range below* per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Posted at: August 9, 2023 @ 05:05pm