Each corporate partner benefits not only from the presence and visibility it gains with NYWIFT members, but also from increased status in the film, television and digital media community. NYWIFT’s development office works with every partner to help craft a benefits package that best serves the partner’s corporate marketing goals.
Become a corporate partner
NYWIFT offers a variety of corporate partnership opportunities. For more information contact our development coordinator at email@example.com.
Make an impact
Reach our 2,500 members, while helping NYWIFT to:
- produce more than 50 programs, seminars, and workshops annually
- provide New York City’s film and television industry with above and below-the line talent
- provide scholarships for three New York City film students
- award grants to restore and preserve early works of female filmmakers
- secure in-kind contributions for the Women in Film Finishing Fund
- mentor more than 25 young people, providing them with hands-on career experience through internships
- advocate for equality for women in the industry
- Visibility in the Muse Awards Journal (advertisements, listings, and announcements)
- Listing in the NYWIFT Resource Guide (highlighting Corporate Partners and services)
- Participation as industry experts in NYWIFT seminars and panels
- Member privileges for NYWIFT events (seminars, screenings and programs)
NYWIFT’s development office works with every corporate partner to help craft a benefits package that best serves the partner’s corporate marketing goals. For more information, call the NYWIFT office at 212-679-0870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Executive Director Cynthia Lopez at email@example.com.