|Some documents may require Adobe Reader. Install it from here for free.|
Because we're a group of talented women over 2,000 strong. NYWIFT membership creates business and networking opportunities — where you can build your career, hone your skills, stay in the job market, preserve your cultural legacy, and make a difference. If you want to be part of a community that supports women in their careers, you should join.
How much does it cost?
Several membership levels provide an array of benefits and added value. Basic membership can be paid $14.58 per month or $175 annually. Considering the free screenings and events, membership literally pays for itself.
What are the benefits?
How to join
- Movie tickets: 50 FREE screenings of first-run feature films each year
- Access to health insurance: Oxford, Easy Choice, Freelancers Union
- Professional listing in the NYWIFT online roster
- Complimentary career coaching session
- Discounted Broadway theater tickets and subscriptions to industry publications
- Discounted health, fitness and beauty services
- Discounted travel, Zipcar membership, identity theft protection
- And more...
Individuals with at least four years' professional experience in film, TV or digital media can apply online.
Or you can apply offline: Download the application or call 212-679-0870, ext. 23, to have one mailed to you. Fax the completed application to 212-679-0899 or mail to 6 East 39th Street, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10016.
Those with less than four years' experience can still be a part of NYWIFT as a Next Wave member. Email email@example.com to apply.
Don't forget to indicate the name of the person who referred you in the Referred By box on the application so they can get the credit for bringing you in. That person can also be one of your two professional references.
Already a Member in Another City?
Dual membership in NYWIFT is open to anyone who is a paid up member of any WIF chapter, and the dues to NYWIFT are $75. Download the application form from the Download Area above.