Raynita is a Brooklyn native with a passion for storytelling and programming.
Raynita Vaughn is a Brooklyn native with a background in production and administrative work. She has worked with festivals and non-profits alike, including Tribeca Film Festival, NY International Fringe Festival, Halfyard Productions, The Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival, Camba, and Goodwill Industries. She is an alumna of Medgar Evers College & Brooklyn College with a B.A. in Television and Radio Production. Currently, she works at BRIC TV as an Administrative Coordinator where she provides support in pre- and post-production for BRIC’s Narrative programming. In her spare time you'll find Raynita having fun at a concert, or brushing up on her DJ-ing skills.
- NYWIFT Committees
- Career Focus, Development, Programming, Special Events
- Content Types
- Episodic Comedy/Sitcom, Web series, Live Events or Theatre
- Associate Producer, Production Finance, Programming
- Business Types
- Financial Services, Nonprofit, TV Network
- Countries Worked In
- United States
- Other Countries Worked In
- Foreign Languages Spoken
- Other Languages Spoken
- I am only fluent in English (which is not an option above.)
You are not logged in and thus only viewing a small portion of this profile. Members can log in to view the entire profile.