Madeline Leshner is a Brooklyn based filmmaker, graduate of NYU Tisch class of 2016, and a Los Angeles native.
Madeline was born and raised in Los Angeles. She has been living in New York since graduating from NYU Tisch s undergraduate film department in 2016. She has directed work for Gucci and Garage Magazine as well as numerous independent short films and music videos. Her thesis film, Factory 91, landed her the award of Best Director at the 2017 Art of Brooklyn Film Festival.
- Professional Credits
- Gucci and Garage Magazine Present: Getaway - Directed, Produced, and Edited by Madeline Leshner
Gas Gets In Your Eyes (short) - Directed, Produced, and Edited by Madeline Leshner
Factory 91 (short) - Directed by Madeline Leshner
- Industry Awards
- Best Director - Factory 91 - The Art of Brooklyn Film Festival 2017
Best Experimental Short - Factory 91 - New Hope Film Festival 2017
Best Student Film - Factory 91 - Los Angeles Film and Script Festival
- NYWIFT Committees
- Career Focus, Fund for Women Filmmakers, New Works Lab, Writers Group
- Content Types
- Narrative Features, Music Video, Web series
- Assistant Director, Director, Producer
- Business Types
- Digital, Post-Production, Production Company
You are not logged in and thus only viewing a small portion of this profile. Members can log in to view the entire profile.