9 Story Media Group
- Manage calendars – serving as the point of contact for scheduling and coordinating all internal (9 Story Media Group) and external (broadcaster/network/client) meetings.
- Prioritize deadlines, preparing all relevant materials for review, as well as carving out appropriate time in daily schedule for Execs to complete tasks across multiple projects and teams
- Keep all essential digital documents and assets organized and readily accessible
- Communicate feedback needed from Execs in a clear and timely manner to ensure projects stay on track and all parties are up to date and informed as needed.
- Help prep and coordinate materials for presentations, speaking engagements and press opportunities
- Book and coordinate Execs’ travel
- Generate expense reports related to travel, meals and miscellaneous expenses
- Provide daily general assistance to Execs as-needed, including ordering lunch, running errands, etc.
- Perform with other office staff everyday office tasks such as answering phones, greeting visitors, ordering and stocking supplies, arranging catering and helping plan company events
The ideal applicant is a flexible thinker who’s able to anticipate needs and prioritize tasks as they arise within a fast-paced schedule and has a minimum of 1-year of previous office experience with a desire to work in children’s media production. As we have multiple projects in development and production at a time, the ability to multi-task across several concurrent deadlines and different production teams is essential in this role.