NYWIFT has partnered with iWomanTV to showcase the work of our talented membership through our 5th annual online film festival. Members are invited to submit their short films, TV pilots and webisodes to the NYWIFT Shorts Festival!
About iWomanTV: Founder of iWomanTV, Cathleen Trigg-Jones is an Emmy Award Winner, producer & CEO of multi-media entertainment company iWoman Studios & Catscape Productions & NYWIFT member. Cathleen has leveraged her 25-years of experience in front of the camera & behind the scenes to empower women everywhere by launching iWoman TV — the first OTT exclusively dedicated to showcasing content created by women, about women, for everyone.
Audience Choice Award Prize – Most watched film on iWomanTV:
First Place (Most Watched Film) – $1,000
Second Place – $500
Third Place – $250
* First, second and third place will receive their designated cash prize as well as an opportunity to be featured on iWomanTV’s Creator Conversations series.
- Projects must be under 40 minutes long.
- We will not accept projects completed prior to 2016.
- The project must feature a current NYWIFT member in a key creative role. The NYWIFT member must be the person to submit the film to the festival. (If you are not yet a NYWIFT member, but would like to submit your project, email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the organization.)
- All participants must allow iWomanTV to host member’s content for 1-year on a non-exclusive basis. Members must also follow iWomanTV on social media as well as promote their film airing on iWomanTV.
Regular: January 28, 11pm EST
Late: February 4, 11pm EST (iWomanTV will invoice a fee of $25 for any projects submitted between January 28 – February 4)
We will not accept projects after the final deadline of Friday, February 4th at 11:00 PM EST.
Other Important Information:
Festival Dates: March 1-31
Winners of Categories Announced: March 1
Audience Choice Award – Winners Announced: April 8
* Most Watched Film on iWomanTV between March 1 – March 31