NYWIFT member get an exclusive 20% discount off rentals at 5th House, a unique arts and production space.
The beautiful pre-war machine shop in the heart of Williamsburg showcases 1920s’ chic decor, exposed brick and soaring ceilings. The building includes a first floor gallery, second floor vintage loft, and roof deck. The building can host up to 74 guests.
The loft visually immerses you in nostalgia with its vintage furniture and classic speakeasy vibe. The lovingly renovated interior of original wood and reclaimed metal, with 15-ft ceilings and custom art pieces make a stunning, camera-ready setting for film, photo shoots, or special events. A 24-person capacity private roof deck provides day and nighttime options for outside activities.
The street-level gallery offers a crisp white-brick gallery space with neutral gray concrete floors and walls stretching 15 ft in height. Their flexible space can host your conference, launch party, holding, film or photo shoot, wedding or reception. It’s a quintessentially Brooklyn place to make your creative, social, and professional events come to life.
• Natural Light / Skylights
• 15’ Ceilings
• Chest Freezer
• FIOS Fiber Internet
• Vintage Furniture Included
• Blackout Blinds
• Outdoor Grill
• Grand Piano (Loft)
• 7 Bathrooms Stocked & Cleaned
• On-site Location Manager
• Heating & A/C
• First Floor Gallery: 1,500 sf. white-brick walled gallery, with 15′ ceilings, 13′ garage door, concrete floors and gallery lighting.
• Second Floor Loft: 1,800 sf. white-brick wall hand-built loft with sound system, bar setup and DJ lighting. Public bathroom with 3 stalls, 2 urinals.
• Production: 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
• Music events end at 1AM
• All ages
• Full Building • 74 persons • 4,800 SQ FT
Mention NYWIFT for a 20% discount on rental rates.