Webby and Sundance Award winning Producer, Jesse Ash is a born & bred New Yorker. He is a passionate storyteller who leads with empathy and heart.
Webby and Sundance Award winning Producer, Jesse Ash is a born & bred New Yorker. He is a passionate storyteller who leads with empathy and heart. Beyond crafting his own original content, his work-for-hire key clients include: Sesame Workshop, BAFTA, The Rogosin Institute, New York Cares, Cancer and Careers, Shiseido, and cross brand partnerships: Oprah Magazine & Skype and Coca Cola & World Wildlife Fund. His short documentary Man in the Maze about food waste and justice on the US Mexico border premiered at Sundance and has been screened around the world as part of the Faces of Hunger Film Festival. Always paying attention to the littlest details on location, he knows they can make a big difference when creating stories.
- Industry Awards
- • Sundance Film Festival Award Winner for short documentary "Man in The Maze" about Food Justice/ Food Waste on the US/Mexico border.
• Webby-Award winning director ("Magical Cure" for Stand Up To Cancer)
- Other Professional Groups
- Documentary Producers Alliance
- NYWIFT Committees
- Fund for Women Filmmakers
- Content Types
- Commercial Production, Documentary, Live Events or Theatre
- Director, Producer
- Business Types
- Production Company
- Countries Worked In
- Other Countries Worked In
- Sri Lanka
- Foreign Languages Spoken
You are not logged in and thus only viewing a small portion of this profile. Members can log in to view the entire profile.