Cheddar News / Altice USA
- Work quickly and efficiently with the production team to ensure timely delivery of newscast content.
- Edit video suitable for distribution on Cheddar and partners air. Work with the video distro team to publish on air content to the web quickly. Deliver content to partners in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate skills to cover live and as-live breaking news and developing stories.
- Follow scripts and creatively edit video to tell stories.
- Quickly and correctly work with producers to correct on air errors and deliver to the Master Control Room for subsequent re-airs.
- Occasionally work on large post produced shows that require little oversight. Deliver high quality finished projects that fit within the Cheddar and Altice brand.
- Keep aware of changing graphical elements and style changes in regards to both on air and online content.
- 3+ years of digital post-production experience; editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
- 2+ years working in a high-pressure environment meeting tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of digital workflows and file-based delivery
- Demonstrated strong editorial judgment
- Proven experience editing content for a variety of digital platforms, in non-traditional. formats and resolutions
- A team player who can work flexible hours including evenings, early mornings and weekends
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and After Effects is a significant plus
Posted at: May 30, 2023 @ 12:52pm