David Yurman is looking for a Post Production intern to assist the creative studio. The selected candidate should have outstanding interpersonal skills, strong organizational skills and a collaborative approach.
What you’ll do:
- Maintaining the creative studio – updating campaign and seasonal asset wall, ordering studio supplies and assisting with presentation prep
- Documenting and maintaining sample archive i.e. organizing vendor, project and date.
- Reviewing image/file naming, working with Archive/Creative Resources to ensure our files/images are uploaded to our DAM with correct information and metadata.
- Work with Post Production Coordinator to track upcoming shoots, gathering due dates from team members based on needs, and developing retouching calendars
- Ensure image indexes are up to date with all shoots, images, style listing information, and usage
- Training in InDesign and Photoshop will take place during your internship
- Demonstrated interest/passion for jewelry, luxury and/or luxury retail
- Prior leadership experience (student clubs/associations, entrepreneurial activities, etc.) and/or work/internship experience a strong plus
- Strong interpersonal skills required (listening, collaboration, communication, problem-solving)
- Proficient Microsoft Office computer skills (specifically Word, PowerPoint; Excel a plus)
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be currently enrolled in undergraduate studies in a related field (Marketing, Communication, Design, Business, etc.), with a 3.0 overall GPA minimum
New York, NY (Hybrid)
- The company offers its interns competitive compensation and perks:
- The estimated pay range for this role is $20-22/hour
- Every intern is assigned a mentor for the 10-week program
- Weekly learning & social events
David Yurman is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition, carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.