Paramount / CBS
- Manage Outlook Calendar, schedule meetings, maintain incoming and outgoing correspondence, handle overlapping meetings, events, and conflicts.
- Coordinate catering, printouts, decks or anything needed for meetings or events throughout CBS News New York.
- Coordinate and maintain travel itineraries and expenses.
- Process expense reports and perform invoicing for a variety of different areas across CBS News New York.
- Assist with internal communications (maintain department lists, agenda reports, monthly birthday meetings, build and create decks, etc).
- Support on upper management projects on as needed basis.
- Maintain mail/packages.
- Assist and work with other departments cross CBS New York as needed.
- Assist and coordinate events relating to our annual summer internship program.
- Develop internal network of EAs, facilities, human resources and other key contacts.
- Plan internal and external events or administratively assist with CBS New York based charity and community initiatives.
- Ad hoc tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of experience in related area.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint are essential), Zoom video conferencing,
- Must be flexible, adaptable & have a creative approach
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Upbeat, friendly, self-starting, problem-solver, and positive.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding issues or information received
Posted at: August 8, 2023 @ 05:02pm