•Troubleshoot delivery and/or creative issues that may occur while campaigns are active across the portfolio.
• Coordinate with external vendors and internal partners in order to provide an in-depth analysis of issues.
• Provide comprehensive solutions to resolve technical issues expediently.
• Collaborate internally to enhance and further develop reporting capabilities for all verticals.
• Assist in developing and executing pre and post-launch qualitative data analysis for digital
• BA or BS undergraduate degree required
• Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in digital advertising
• Strong modeling and analytical skills and experience
• Experience trafficking in Google Ad manager and Freewheel
• Adept with Google Developer Tools and/or Charles
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in the greater New York City, New York area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be willing to work late evenings, and occasional holidays or weekends per business need
• Must be able to travel for work if necessary
• Self-starter with an ability to work well within a dynamic team environment
• Process driven individual
• Superior analytical and communication skills – written and verbal
• Forward-thinking, strategic, tactical and detail-oriented; proven ability to work across an organization at all levels with technical, creative, and executive team members
• Interest and expertise in digital technologies
• Can handle multiple tasks at one time
• Background with Rich Media is a plus
• Experience collaborating with external vendors