- Work with account executives and sales planners utilizing internal computer system to fulfill sales orders through the execution of client schedules.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for ad agencies and TV One to resolve discrepancies, confirm schedule changes and distribute post and pre-logs.
- Liaison between accounts receivable department and agencies to secure past due invoice payments and resolve payment issues.
- Maintain various DR reports utilized to maximize efficiency and revenue.
- Other tasks as needed.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, professionalism, attention to detail, and excellent written and oral communications.
- Legal right to work in the US.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 2 years of experience in advertising sales.
Posted at: July 26, 2023 @ 12:39pm