It’s that time of year again — NYWIFT will soon elect our 2016 – 2017 Board of Directors! For the occasion, we are holding a special NYWIFT Night Out where attendees can meet the candidates and find out about them.
Just like our regular monthly Night Out events, all NYWIFT members are welcome and encouraged to attend to mix, mingle and get to know our dynamic and talented members and staff in an informal setting. We hope to see you there.
There are eight candidates for six positions. They are:
– Anita Katzen, Partner, Schulman Lobel Zand Katzen Williams & Blackman LLP
– Katherine O’Kane, Television Producer
– S. Casper Wong, Independent Filmmaker, Tech Attorney, Founder and Chair, Asian American Women Media Makers
– Christine Bragan, VP Communications, AMC
– Terra Bliss, VP and General Manager, Panavision
– Rosalind Murphy, Marketing Consultant/Producer
– Terry Greenberg, Publicist/Producer
– Maura Kelly, Emmy-winning Producer and Media Executive
Complimentary appetizers will be served.
5 East 38th Street
(Between Madison and 5th Avenue)
Join the conversation on social media:
#nywift | @nywift
NYWIFT programs, screenings and events are supported, in part, by grants from New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council, and New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Kathy Hochul and the New York State Legislature.