|Lucy Liu & Mariska Hargitay at Muse Awards 2012. (Photo credit: Diane Bondareff/Invision/AP)|
|Some documents may require Adobe Reader. Install it from here for free.|
If you have at least four years' professional experience above entry level in film, television or digital media, you can apply online.
To apply offline, download the application (on the right) or call 212-679-0870, ext. 23. Fax your completed application to 212-679-0899 or mail to 6 East 39th Street, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10016.
If You Have Less Experience
If you have fewer than four years' professional experience beyond entry level, you can join our Next Wave Group. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application.
Why Join NYWIFT?
Because we're a group of talented, independent women that is over 2,000 members strong. We would love to count you, your colleagues and your friends among our members.
NYWIFT membership creates important business and networking opportunities—where you can enhance your career, build up your skills, make a difference, expand your sphere of influence, preserve your cultural legacy, save money, keep informed and stay in the job market. At under $15 a month, given the free screenings and events, membership literally pays for itself.
Cost of Membership
There are several membership levels with all kinds of benefits and added value. Basic membership can be paid $14.58 per month, or $175 annually.
More Benefits, More Value
Dual Membership With Sister WIF Chapters
- Access to health insurance: Oxford, Atlantis and Freelancers Union
- Movie tickets: 50 free screenings of first-run feature films each year
- Discounted subscriptions to numerous industry publications
- Complimentary career coaching session
- Discounted Broadway theater tickets
- Discounted health, fitness and beauty services
- Discounted travel
- Discounted identity theft protection
- Professional listing in the NYWIFT online roster
- Discounted Zipcar rental car membership
- and more...
Dual membership in NYWIFT is open to anyone who is a paid up member of any WIF chapter, and the dues to NYWIFT are $75. Download the application form from the 'Download Area' above.
If you have any questions contact Josefa Jaime, membership coordinator, at email@example.com.