New York Women in Film and Television is offering grants of in-kind post-production services:
1) Grants for an online session and/or a sound mix will be awarded to documentary films directed and produced by New York area-based women filmmakers. Films may be up to one and a half hours long. The Grants will be awarded to help complete a work-in-progress. Films must have completed principle photography and be at a rough cut or fine cut stage to be eligible.
2) Grants for a color grading session will be awarded to dramatic features by women directors.
NYWIFT's in-kind post production grants are made possible by:
How to Apply
Please fill out the application available on the right column of this page, and send that with the following supplemental information as separate PDFs to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Application form
2. 2 - 4 page description of the project
3. Project budget, indicating amount raised to date
4. List of key creative personnel with one-paragraph bios
5. Online link of the work-in-progress (please make sure links remain live through 12/16)
Applications must be received by June 15, 2016 at 11:59pm EST. There will be no exceptions.
Join the conversation on Twitter: #nywift | @nywift
NYWIFT programs, screenings and events are supported, in part, by grants from New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council, and New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.
Last updated: Jun. 23, 2016