Amanda is a writer, actress, and singer who is passionate about telling stories about mental health.
Amanda's collaborative career began in the SF Bay Area. After earning a BFA in Vocal Performance from Notre Dame de Namur University, she shifted from performing in musicals to bringing new works to life. She relocated to New York in 2013, where she continued gravitating towards new works, which culminated in her writing, producing, and acting in "Brilliant, But Off...," a one-woman narrative about mental health intertwined with rock&roll music. Following that project, she wrote, produced, and acted in "...But A Dream," a film illustrating how people can experience the same event with such stark differences. She loved learning all of the ins and outs of filmmaking through this project, and is always thrilled to collaborate with other storytellers and filmmakers.
- Professional Credits
- Most recently, I self produced and acted in two pieces I wrote about mental health, one was a film, and the other a one woman play. I have acted in a variety of short films and theatre productions, mostly original works and rock&roll musicals.
- NYWIFT Committees
- Actors Alliance, Career Focus, New Works Lab, Special Events, Writers Group, Advocacy
- Content Types
- Episodic Comedy/Sitcom, Talk Show, Web series
- Actor, Script Supervisor, Writer
- Business Types
- Digital, Nonprofit, TV Network
You are not logged in and thus only viewing a small portion of this profile. Members can log in to view the entire profile.