Become a New York Women in Film & Television (NYWIFT) corporate partner. Reach more than 2,000 members, while helping NYWIFT to:
- produce more than 50 programs, seminars, and workshops annually
- provide New York City's film and television industry with above and below-the line talent
- provide scholarships for three New York City film students
- award grants to restore and preserve early works of female filmmakers
- secure in-kind contributions for the Women in Film Finishing Fund
- mentor more than 25 young people, providing them with hands-on career experience through internships
- advocate for equality for women in the industry
- Tickets to the annual NYWIFT Muse Awards honoring film and television greats — This industry favorite, held at the New York Hilton, is attended by 1,500 entertainment movers and shakers.
- Visibility in the Muse Awards Journal (advertisements, listings, and announcements)
- Listing in the NYWIFT Resource Guide (highlighting Corporate Partners and services)
- Participation as industry experts in NYWIFT seminars and panels
- Member privileges for NYWIFT events (seminars, screenings and programs)
Join the conversation on Twitter: #nywift | @nywift
NYWIFT programs, screenings and events are supported, in part, by grants from New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council, and New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.